The International Press and Media Group
Global Press and Media Group
Progress your career by joining The International Press and Media Group global family. The International Press and Media Group and all of our publications and productions are names recognised for reliable, quality, international multi-lingual media around the world.
The International | IPMG News | Al-Sahawat Times | Politika 187
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Australia (Sydney) |Italy (Milan, Napoli, Rome) | Oman (Muscat) | Spain (Barcelona, Malaga) | UAE (Abu Dhabi, Dubai) | UK (London) | USA (LA, NYC) | Home Based Work.
Contract Type: Contract (6 months) | Contract (12 months) | Independent Contractor | Part Time* | Permanent
Salary: Commission only (20% GROSS) $78’000 OTE | Basic Salary $15’000 + Commission (10% GROSS) $54’000 OTE | Basic Salary $22’500 + Commission (5% GROSS) $42’000 OTE [All rates in USD $]
*Part Time staff will be payed a PRO RATA percentage of the Full Time salary.
- Generate revenue via sponsorship, partnership and advertising deals.
- Generate your own leads and convert both your own and provided leads into successful clients.
- Attend meetings, and make sales via telephone and email contact.
- Communicate with the News Desk, Marketing Department and Head Office to ensure commercial viability to all campaigns, projects and clients.
- Excellent holidays.
- Support and assistance.
- Cloud based work platforms for working on the move.
- Unrivalled flexibility.
- A well known and respected brand backing you.
Starting Date: Immediate
- Minimum of 1 year’s sales experience
- Experience with self generated lead sourcing
- Media Experience (Preferred)
- Fluent: English + 1 additional language
- Competent IT skills (Ability to use Cloud based CRMs & work related mobile apps.)
- Quick thinking
- Ability to remain calm, yet strong under pressure
- Ability to meet targets consistently
- For those starting with a basic salary: You must bring a client with you. In order to start the role you must demonstrate your ability to perform by bringing a client with a GROSS of no less than $10’000 initial revenue value. This is a mandatory requirement. Should you not be able to achieve this, we will only be able to offer you a commission only role if successful at interview stage.
Applicants should send in their CV, covering note and a short plan explaining how they intend to both bring a client with them and how they intend to regularly secure clients.
Applications are to be made to: Ms Laura Brown via L.Brown@theinternational.org.uk
Be sure to indicate which location your application is for and on what pay structure and contract type.
Applications should be made in English.
Laura Brown [BA] Head of Recruitment – Human Resource Department – The International Press and Media Group [London Office]